[ 11th day of June two thousand and four ]
( the Buyer and Security Supplies Australia/Watch_it_Australia ) and No Third Party.
Please judge us on our feedback, Thank you
Wallets are made from high quality Rexine/Raxin depends on how you say it, this product is a trademark of an artificial leather fabric. Purchasing means you have read this, as required on every listing. BADGES ARE NOT INCLUDED, eBay PROHIBITS THE SALE OF BADGES ON THIS SITE.
All items purchased from Security Supplies Australia.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. SALE OF GOODS ACT 1923 - SECT 35 This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier ( Australia Post ) this is the law, not our sales terms, and you attest to having read this by ticking the box at checkout.
* Proof of lodgement is the online tracking information, if no tracking is provided by Australia Post, you must accept our receipt or package photo as proof of lodgement. Our Packages are picked up by our post man, and he does not scan goods, that is completed at the Australia Post Mail Center. This is a condition of sale.
* All Items are posted on the same day, or the next working day.
* We will provide you with the tracking number.
* REGULAR POST if chosen, is at your risk, as Australia Post can not provide proof of posting to anyone using this service, the risk is yours, we will not replace or refund packages that do not arrive. Australia Post do not issue receipts for Regular Post for goods under 20mm in thickness, and this is what we use.
* NEGATIVE FEEDBACK - POSTAGE, please feel free to leave neutral feed back if Australia Post do not deliver your package, as once delivered to the post office, by law it is delivered to you, Negative comment will be in breach of the contract of sale as outlined further within this document.
* FEEDBACK COMMENTS, Please refer to Slater & Gordon, Lawyers before you make an error in judgement: DEFAMATION
* We will, send you a package photo so you know what to look for, this sometimes is not possible.
* All Goods are checked by Robert personally, to ensure you receive the finest quality item/s.
* Australia Post EXPRESS delivery standards or times are guaranteed by AU POST, not Security Supplies Australia.
* Express, please check to make sure you are within the next day delivery network before you choose this service.
* Need Registered ( insured ), please ask if it is not advertised at checkout.
* Please remember, we only post your item, we do not deliver it.
* By choosing Express Post service, you certify that you have checked to make sure you are within the Express Post network.
* Lost Article with tracking: We will contact Australia Post to Investigate for you, on your behalf.
* Express package late? Contact Australia Post, it is in there care, and are responsible for delivery.
No Returns, as a commission has been paid for your purchase, and can not be re-claimed. Returns if accepted, are by negotiation and approval only, upon receiving your RMA ( Return Merchandise Authority ) and the return of the goods, in perfect condition, and original packaging in perfect resalable condition, you agree to pay a 20% or a minimum of $30.00 re stocking fee + the original Credit Card Fee charged to us upon your sale. If goods fail to meet these specified conditions, we reserve the right to cancel the authorised return. Refund will be initiated using the original payment method. If you have made a claim via the credit card processor, we will not accept your RMA - To access our Returns Form - Click the link in the main menu bar. No returns on clothing unless faulty or not as described for hygiene reasons, you buy new, you get new. All Items, You must contact us the day of receipt of goods for claims. Change of mind refunds are by negotiation only. You must email your request, we do not accept phone calls as words are easily forgotten, and written requests can be assessed. Returns unauthorised, we reserve the right to charge a $12.00 monthly storage fee, until return postage is paid in full. and have the right to use a collection agency to action collection of outstanding amounts at your cost.
Security Supplies Australia will issue a refund if your item is not as described or we make an error on any listing as stated in Australian Law, we will, without question, upon inspection of the goods, and if found to be faulty, we will also pay your return postage. This does not include goods sold and where stated on the listing that the item has a defect.
Security Supplies Australia will issue a refund if your item is not as described or we make an error on any listing as stated in Australian Law
* How to Resolve a Dispute: Contact Robert with your request, not by phone, you will be asked to email it direct, eBay & PayPal do not have authority over the contract of sale to issue refunds Not Happy with our response, For a third party arbitration, please contact the Office of Fair Trading on: 1300 55 81 81 Office of Fair Trading Web Site: https://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/
eBay Money Back Guarantee May 2015: Users now authorise eBay to instruct PayPal to make deductions from their PayPal account(s) for fees, returned items, items not as described, return postage, cancellations (under our new cancellation policy), and eBay Money Back Guarantee reimbursements. All users must agree to this policy to sell on ebay, and we acknowledge that the ebay and PayPal service can take funds from our account as stated on the new policy, However, the contract of sale is ultimately between the buyer and seller, and as eBay and PayPal are not a party to the contract of sale, the above conditions will be actioned against, should money be removed fro our account we reserve the right to recover those monies from the buyer, and will apply to the contract of sale. Should you initiate a claim with the PayPal or eBay, this is regarded as theft, as PayPal and eBay are not a party to the contract of sale and we will take the following action to recover funds removed from our account upon your dispute lodgement. Please remember, if you leave a shop without paying for the goods, it is called theft, if you leave our on-line store with the goods, and file a claim for your money back, it is theft. Breaking of this Contract, You Agree to Pay: The original amount owed + $25.00 ongoing admin fee + $10.20 Postage & Invoicing costs per event $75.00 Monthly account fee, as charged by our bookkeeping service 15% Collection Agency Fees $12.00 Monthly storage fee if goods are returned unauthorised, if applicable If remaining unpaid, you agree to pay all collection agency & court cost fees, including our costs to attend court, travel, meals accommodation, etc and may be many thousands of dollars Should there be a need to use a collection agency, his may affect your credit rating within Australia.
DEFAMATORY or NEGATIVE FEEDBACK THAT MAY HARM OUR BUSINESS:eBay provides a forum for Negative Feedback, but:
Negative Feedback is not permitted within the contract of sale, The buyer by your digital signature authorises ( Security Supplies Australia ) T/A J A Hampton: ABN: 97 246 775 406 agrees to pay the sum of $100.00 per week, ( one hundred dollars ) calculated daily, whilst your negative comment is on this auction site, in the public domain. You also agree to pay all collection agency costs of 15% and or all legal fees albeit associated with the collection process.
Don't like our terms? please do not purchase, or do not break the contract of sale, this is a condition of sale that you will have agreed to upon using the buy it now button.
* NEUTRAL COMMENTS: Please feel free to leave your comment as a neutral, as long as it is honest, and does not relate to Australia Post Late Deliveries. We will not accept comments relating to your delivery carriage service, you chose.
* WHY IS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK HARMFUL? once you leave a negative comment, the community are given a sense that we have done something wrong, and may stay away from our business, and this may not be true at all, also, ebay lower our ratings, and that can lower sales, so your negative comment in a public place, can and will harm our business, intentional or not.
Using This Button means you agree to the contract of sale ( Sales Terms ), and give your digital signature to this contract of sale unreservedly
Please complete checkout, we will then receive your order.
We will receive your email and delivery address and the items purchased & cart total
Please Complete Checkout, we will then receive your order.
We will receive your email address
Please leave a note ( below ), to indicate a time you will call.
- Phones are off after 5pm and
- Robert is not available on THURSDAYS before 4pm
If you do not complete checkout, we will not receive your order
Yes you can return the item
Our Policy includes